Cedar/Beaver River Watershed
- The Beaver River originates in the Tushar Mountains and is 108 miles long.
- It is dammed by Rocky Ford Dam for irrigation, forming Minersville Reservoir.
- The river starts as a perennial river and flows west for about 30 miles, then turns north as an ephemeral stream for 80 miles where it terminates in Sevier Lake.
- Coal Creek flows out of Cedar Canyon by Cedar City, Utah.
- It flows west where it terminates in Quichapa Lake and is used for irrigation purposes.
Counties in this Watershed